1.20.2012

pinterest picks: all things turquoise

Turquoise is definitely my power color, or stone if you will. It emanates power and energy and makes me feel pretty, excited, and full of YEAH's! I love anything turquoise. Let that be known. Check out my collage of everything turquoise below (all images via pinterest)! 

What colors make you feel happiest?




Anthropologie - On-Your-Toes flats; Love the tiffany blue toe cap. Possibly DIY-able?

Turquoise Triangle Ring; I want want want this as my wedding band one day. Attention future husband...take note!


Greece or heaven? You be the judge. 

Rock Candy recipe


Incorporating turquoise color into wedding decor

Turquoise Braided Necklace; DIY tutorial here

Turquoise Cabinet; lovely accent to any space






No comments:

Post a Comment