12.13.2011

weekend wonderments [6]: sissy surprise + mb fireworks

chilly weekend it was! 

Highlights:

Lunar eclipse Friday night

Going to watch snowboarders do tricks down Pier Ave for Hermosa Beach Snow Fest 

My younger sister, Lauren, surprised me by flying home from Louisiana two days early!

Winning our last soccer match of the season. We beat this mostly Brazilian team - whom I extremely dislike - 1-0. Yee!

Watching the holiday fireworks at the Manhattan Beach Pier and drinking warm beverages with my sister.

Watching Alaska State Troopers and the movie Bad Santa - both very entertaining!




[many tons of snow packed down pier ave for snowboarders; me, chris, and zach at a holiday party; super bright moon above the traffic lights; hermosa beach tree at the base of the pier]






[firework? more like a rocket!]




[HDR frame of the fireworks]







No comments:

Post a Comment