12.16.2011

while visions of "holiday sweets" danced in their heads

[collage for one life in stills]
[collage for one life in stills]

Here are some merry and irresistible mouth-watering holiday treat recipes ideal for christmas parties, gifts, yourself, and the big guy (Saint Nicolas duh!):

1. Melted Snowman Cookies - via Crazy Domestic

2. Festive Holiday Caramel Pretzels - via Squidoo

3. Etched Hot Cocoa Jar - via Oopsey Daisy, creative gift for your friends and family!

4. Cranberry Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark - via Skinny Taste, healthier option than traditional peppermint bark, cheaper, and only takes three ingredients to make! Sold!

5. "Egg" Nog Smoothie - via Oh She Glows, vegan, creamy, and healthier than the classic version has me going HO HO HO! corny? that's me.

6. Peppermint Lollipop Cupcakes - via Munchkin Munchies, These are almost to cute to eat! Who am I kidding? I want to nom nom nom on some right now!

7. Holiday Cocktail - via What Katie Ate, jolly good cocktail using cranberry juice, apple juice, vodka, and ginger ale! 

8. Sea Salt Caramels - via Judicial Peach, ...and my mouth is watering. Would it be too much to cover these suckers in dark chocolate? I think not.

9. Dipped S'mores - via Tip Junkie

10. Red Velvet Brownies - via Our Footprints, OH MY GAWD! I'm making these ohhhh yeah.

Merry baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment