4.03.2012

pinterest picks: my lovely little wish list

The following images have been oo'ed at, lusted over, and "pinned" to my "Lovely Little Wish List" board on Pinterest for some time now. These pieces are merely things I want, dream about enjoying, drool over, and wish I could own so soooo bad. 

Until I have the money (and reason to indulge and satisfy a "want" of mine), they'll remain frozen in time on a cyberspace pin board. But hey, maybe a billionaire will read this post, take pity on me, and buy and ship me some of the goods. Only in my dreams...


High heel sandal with buckles - Zara


Rolling stamp - Etsy


Hexagon ring with champagne diamond by Satomi Kawakita - Catbird


"Electric Haze" iPhone case by Amy Sia - Society6


Roots active wear bra - TEEKI


River Mirror - Caryn Moberly


Self-watering grobal pot - Revival Home and Garden


Lime green knot bikini bottom - H&M


I heart CA necklace - Dogeared

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Catbird! My favorite store in Williamsburg. xo

    ReplyDelete