4.23.2012

planet earth eco cafe








Planet Earth Eco Cafe is this cute, comfy, and community-centered cafe on Pier Avenue in Hermosa Beach. It's easily my new favorite go-to organic coffee shop. They serve certified fair-trade coffee, a wide selection of exotic teas, smoothies, and vegan and gluten free baked goods! I haven't tried anything from their breakfast or lunch menu (yet. I'm eating breakfast here tomorrow!), however, I hear their benny bagel for breakfast and veggie hummus wrap or quinoa bowl for lunch is delicious. Another great thing about Planet Earth Cafe is that their food and coffee won't break the bank, with most food items off their menu ranging from $5-$8. When I come here, I usually get their almond milk latte or vanilla chai latte with their vegan banana chocolate chip muffin. Mark my words, its YUM! 

If you're in the neighborhood, stop on by. You'll probably find me nestled in one of their comfy chairs on their outdoor patio. They're open Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm and 4pm, 8am to 4pm Saturday, and 8am to 2pm Sunday. Kind of wish they were open later...Maybe they'll extend their hours in the summer! 

Oh! and did I mention there's free wifi AND rad art EVERYWHERE? Score!


No comments:

Post a Comment