9.22.2011

an old idea brought to life

Hello beautiful blog world!

Starting a blog has been on my ever-expanding to-do list since over a year ago. When I added this to the list it was because I wanted to hop on the bandwagon blogwagon and be trendy like everybody else. Since then, my reasons for starting a blog have changed. 

For those of you who know me, I am a woman of many layers, some thicker than others. For those of you who do not yet know me, you will soon find out and hopefully come to love and appreciate my layers and what I have to offer. I have a deep passion for adventuring and exploring the various subcultures of Los Angeles as well as new hot spots outside of my hometown. I live for these experiences and can't wait to share every story, recipe, restaurant, event, etc.. not only with my family and friends, but with you too! 

So cheers to new beginnings and crossing off an ancient item on my to-do list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment