9.25.2011

where there's a quote, there's a way

I love finding a good quote whether its about life, love, change, happiness, family, or friends. When I find one that is meaningful to me I like to write it in a little quote book I keep with me in my bag or I text message it to myself so I can write it down later. The other day I came across the following quote and was happily surprised to find out the quote was by Bob Marley.


Marley's on to something here. Perfection is impossible. Trying to be perfect all the time is a waste of time and energy that could be better spent doing something that truly gives you inner happiness. Focusing on staying present and getting the most out of every day leads to a more fulfilled life. Doesn't that make complete sense? There's so much more to life than trying to be perfect all the time. Let your love, quirkiness, and natural beauty shine through and who knows, maybe you will meet the one guy that is perfect for you.  

1 comment:

  1. Love! Love the quote. So simple and honest. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete