3.21.2012

raffle prizes for my fundraiser event





[thank you to all the businesses and individuals who donated!]

Hey beautiful people!

3 days until my event at Sharkeez in Manhattan Beach! I'm throwing this event to help raise money for my trip to Arusha, Tanzania with humanitarian organization ONE HEART SOURCE
While abroad, I'll be volunteering and providing English, community health, and HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention education to children affected by the HIV/AIDS epidemic. 

It has been my dream to volunteer my time in Africa where there are serious needs that demand help. Before I start my professional working life as a full time teacher, I wish to further develop my teaching practice by gaining valuable experience abroad. This is my chance to get out there and broaden my world view! 

You showing up Saturday and making any sort of donation will not only make me SUPER happy because I know I have your support, it will also help further the program's efforts to improve the lives of these children and their local communities.

________________________________

Event highlights!...

Jeff Nisen and Tony Gonella of Sand Section will be playing an acoustic set! Yeee!

During the event, the amazing Alex Curry and I will be walking around selling raffle tickets in which you could win some awesome prizes.

Raffle Prizes include:

*$100 gift cert. to The World Famous Spot Restaurant
*Box of F.I.T. Bars (gf, non GMO)
*Bottle of wine and Bacchus wine tasting cert.
*cupcakes from Cupcakes Couture
*Two Guns Cafe gift cert.
*Pages bookstore gift cert.
*Nutrition Consultation from Holistic Nutrition coach Courtney Hermann
*Bates Chiropractic gift cert.
*One Private Surf Lesson with Jason Napolitano
*The Green Yogi gift cert.
*Teeki swimsuit
*Betinis swimsuit
*Spa package
*Landis Labyrinth toy store gift basket and gift cert.
*Mr. Kate rose gold necklace


....And much more!!!!

Come hungry! Breakfast is 20% off and drinks are $3.25 with a wristband! You can buy a wristband from me for $5 anytime before or at the event. I'll have them on me so you can get one when you see me or you can call me (310) 766-0091 or Amanda (310) 265-3386 for one.

_______________________________

And just so you know, any donation you make Saturday will be put towards the program fee which provides me all the teaching supplies for surrounding schools, training supplies, clean drinking water, and on-site orientation and pre-field orientation.

It's from 11-3pm! Hope to see all your beautiful faces there!

Much love,

Shelby



If you can't attend the event, but would still like to donate you may do so by clicking on the giftiki link below: :D

And again, thank you for the support. I truly appreciate the generosity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment