3.05.2012

weekend wonderments [7]: best sunny weekend in awhile!

Stills from my super, sun-absorbing, active, outdoorsy, and relaxing weekend:



Cruising on the Manhattan/Hermosa Beach strand is definitely one of my most fondest memories of summer. For that reason, whenever it's nice outside, I'm quick to jump on my strand cruiser (or my mom's as seen in this photo) and roll down to the beach for a relaxing, slow bike ride.  


I'm proud to say my wrist is the one with only 3 dashes ;) I'm a light weight which, for me, isn't a bad thing. My bank account's happy and my body's happy!   

 

I've been contemplating getting the "Om" symbol tattooed on my side for quite some time now. It's a beautiful symbol with a and powerful meaning. It's the only symbol I have ever come to truly appreciate and value. So we'll see... :)  


8:00am yoga with the fun and quirky Dani Dumani of The Green Yogi. It was my first class with her and I got into some very advanced versions of regular poses I do on the daily. It was an empowering start to my sunny Sunday!


Some happy palms, basking in the sunshine! 


After yoga, I was warm and stretched out and ready to play in my weekly Sunday soccer match. We lost 1-3. They were a lot faster than us throughout the midfield which, unfortunately, worked in their favor. We did, however, come back and dominated most of the second half and even made a beautiful goal. Better luck next weekend!


Good people. Good vibes. 25th street in Hermosa Beach (the new "8th street Manhattan Beach"). 


4:00pm in Manhattan Beach. 


5:52pm - sunset in Manhattan Beach. This place is pure paradise by day and by night. I am extremely grateful to live here.


No better way to end an excellent day than with a home-cooked dinner of salmon, asparagus, and brown rice!



No comments:

Post a Comment