3.28.2012

TZ fundraiser festivities

A BIG thank you to friends and family who came out Saturday to support me and my dream of volunteering in Africa this summer! 
I am truly grateful to be surrounded by such generous and encouraging people. It's all happening guys and it wouldn't be possible without your love!






My good friend Jeff Nisen of Sand Section played a mellow acoustic set during the fundraiser! 
Thanks Jeff!



Thank you to all the businesses and individuals that contributed something to the raffle! 
Can't thank you enough! My mom won the "Mr. Kate" logo necklace. Stoked its staying in the family. 

 friends, family, fingers in the nose, fundraising fantasticalness! 


KC (my cousin Chanel's husband) knows how to capture a creepy me. 


moments make memories. 
memories are lasting. 
forever is lasting. 
friends are forever. 
friends make moments into memories that last forever.

I have the best friends and family!


incrediBooth, I heart thee. 




Beautiful ending to a highly positive day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment