3.06.2012

this and that


My new Mr. Kate "screw you" pinky ring in rose gold. For those of you who don't know me, I am a huge fan and lover of Mr. Kate jewelry! I love the brand and the way Kate takes traditionally masculine elements and interprets them in a feminine, wearable way. Take this ring for example ... a harder, masculine element (screw) meets a feminine, delicate element (small band) and out pops a cute jewelry piece!  


Look what I got in the mail! My Coachella Week 1 pass! 38 days until I'll be at one of the happiest music festivals on Earth! Headliners include Radiohead, The Black Keys, and Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg!


Loving on my Color Splash app for iPhone. Rev up the "artsy" level of otherwise artsy photographs! 


If you're in the South Bay area this Friday, stop by Sharkeez Upper Manhattan for socializing, drinks, and dancing to up-and-coming DJ DOUBL3 A! If you haven't heard or experienced beats by DOUBL3 A, now is your chance! His house music is feel good, upbeat, and FUN! 

Go here to listen to a 30 minute set by DOUBL3 A.




                                 Ok Go "White Knuckles". Ok Go always makes creative videos. I'm into it!




"no fear" foot tattoo and om tattoo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment