10.14.2011

i'm baaaaack!


"One day if I do go to heaven, I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco." 
- Herb Caen


Scenes from previous adventures in what I like to call one of the happiest places on Earth, or what others call, San Fran:


[wire web]

[view from eliza's rooftop. oct. 2010]

[academie of sciences in sf. may, 2010]

[point reyes, just north of sf. may, 2010]


Presently in San Francisco to run the Nike Women's Half Marathon on Sunday as posted about here. I am truly at my happiest when I spend time here. Why do I love San Francisco so much you say? Well, for one, the food is stellar and the people are some of the craziest in the world. The ocean, bay, and hills are beautiful to look at. Everything about it is wonderful. 


[playing around with photo booth in eliza's sweet room in the Marina]
Have you been to San Francisco? If so, what makes the city so special for you? What's your favorite thing about San Fran?

No comments:

Post a Comment