1.30.2012

pinterest picks: dreaming of summer

This was a gorgeous and good weekend spent outdoors! The weather was perfect - warm, sunny days and unbelievably warm, summer-like nights. I kept asking myself, "Is this for real? A July-like weekend in January?!" I was lucky enough to spend the weekend enjoying the beautiful weather outdoors, but a weekend wouldn't be a true weekend for me without a little bit of work. Before hitting the strand on my skateboard Saturday with my good friend Lidia, I coached soccer for a group of pee wee's with attention spans of like two seconds and major separation anxiety. Because of this, my coaching quickly became glorified babysitting exercising the use of a soccer field, soccer balls, pug goals, and stickers - A LOT of stickers (fancy scratch and sniff grape scented stickers I'd like to add!). Sunday I coached again in the morning (for older and more experienced kids this time - THANK THE HEAVENS!) then played in my own soccer game. We won 4-2, no big deal. 

I really enjoyed actively soaking up the sun this weekend and I hope the great weather carries over into the week! If not, I'll be dreaming of summer by looking at these images that remind me of a season fast approaching. 



all images via pinterest

How RAD does the art make that trailer look?! I WANT IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment