11.26.2011

thanksgiving for forty-seven


Thanksgiving for a planned 47 but ended up totaling 54. No biggie for Mama Curry!


So incredibly blessed to have this lady in my life! 






Taking in the last little bit of the gorgeous sunset before heading inside to grub!


My first Thanksgiving as a vegan was stellar to say the least! Can't you just tell by the look of my plate that I was one happy vegan Thursday night?!


Portuguese Bend sunset. Couldn't ask for a more beautiful ending to the day.


The sun graced the south bay with beautiful sunsets this weekend!


I made my vegan and gluten-free chocolate peanut butter cookies- you can find the recipe here! and garlic lemon shitake broccoli side dish thanks to Kate Albrecht of Mr. Kate! 



"GRATITUDE TURNS WHAT WE HAVE INTO ENOUGH"

A big THANKS to the Curry Family for an amazing Thanksgiving! Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. So blessed to have you in my life! We LOVED having you for din :)

    ReplyDelete